Thursday, April 25, 2013

My apologies

I just wanted to update here with something to let you guys know I'm still around. I've been too busy with end-of-semester schoolwork to post for a while now, which of course was not my intention when I started this blog. The quality of the posts here is important to me, and so I would rather not update for a few days then update every day but with low-quality posts.

In other news, if anyone's interested, I was in New York City last week and returned overflowing with fashion inspiration, so once I get some free time you'll be seeing lots of new posts! Although I just found out that the Boston bombers were planning to head to NYC and set off bombs in Times Square on Friday - I was IN Times Square that day. Not cool, not cool at all. That was quite a shock :s

No comments:

Post a Comment