Sunday, April 7, 2013

RL Trend | Geometry

Nothing much tends to happen on Stardoll on weekends, so today I thought I'd write about a real-life trend I've been particularly liking: geometry. No, I'm not talking about the mathematical kind! This post is about geometry and geometric designs in fashion. Triangles, lines, squares, and trapezoids - anything goes. On their own, the shapes look minimalistic and abstract, and combined with other elements or prints they add a unique edge.

Collage designed by me :)

Recreating this on Stardoll can prove challenging, due to a lack of similar designs, but there's always StarDesign and I have seen some really wonderful user-designed geometric pieces. They're fairly simple to make - you can use the shapes provided and combine them in creative ways to get great designs.


I took a stroll through the Plaza to find some other, Stardoll-created pieces that can be used to add a little geometry to your look:


That's all for now!

x Ravessa

No comments:

Post a Comment