Thursday, May 23, 2013

Outfit of the Week | I Follow Rivers









So I'm not even sure how to start this...I'm alive? I think it's been a few weeks since I've posted anything here. The end of the semester really got away from me. Whoops :s But now I'm done with school and, although I still don't have copious amounts of free time, I'm going to be making an effort to update here regularly again. As you can see, I'm going to be making these outfit posts a weekly thing, and hopefully introduce some new segments soon.

I'm wearing:
Circle Glasses - Killah
Hotbuys Techno Top - Bonjour Bizou (Bazaar)
LE Fringed Shorts - LE
Pendant Necklace - Bonjour Bizou (Bazaar)
Tassle Pleather Purse - It Girls
Gabriella Flats - Nelly


2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, and I love Lykke Li. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She's great - I can't stop listening to her songs, especially this one.

      Delete