Sunday, April 14, 2013

Outfit | Face In The Crowd


I haven't been terribly inspired for outfits lately for some reason. I put this one together to showcase one of my favorite sweaters that I found in the Bazaar, and this lovely clutch from the Windows on the World store. Hopefully some new stores will start coming out soon and I'll have some new pieces to use in outfits. I'd love another tribute store, or even just some good new collections in the stores we already have.

I'm wearing:
Encroaching Peach Sweater - Bonjour Bizou (Bazaar)
Paradise Preform Pants - Supertrash (Bazaar)
Copenhagen Clutch - Windows on the World (Bazaar)
Hat - Designed by me
Charlun Shoes - Killah



2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit Love this article :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to try to post outfits more often once some new clothes come out :)

      Delete