Friday, April 5, 2013

The obligatory introductory


If you're reading this, it means that the secret documents have finally been unsealed to the public. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is...just kidding. What it actually means is that I finally stopped being lazy, or let go of my fear of failure, or whatever that mysterious force was that was holding me back, and got myself one of these here newfangled Stardoll blog contraptions. *canned applause*

This is mostly going to be a lookbook blog in the beginning, until I have enough time to work on some other types of posts. I'll be showcasing not only my own outfits, but also those of others that strike me as particularly well put-together. There might also be posts about real-life trends, music I'm particularly liking, and other miscellaneous fun things c:

Farewell for now!

x Ravessa

(p.s. can you tell I really like the galaxy trend?)

No comments:

Post a Comment