Saturday, April 6, 2013

Outfit | Tainted Love


As you might notice, I'm wearing the LE skirt I mentioned in my review yesterday - the one that was still available, but I hadn't bought. Well...it wasn't sold out today either...and I've never had a lot of willpower when it comes to buying stuff. But hey, if there's anything worth spending large amounts of stardollars on, it's LE, right?

I don't regret buying it though. I really like how I've been able to style it and it seems to work well with lots of things in my closet :)

I'm wearing:
Two Tone Belted Blazer - Windows on the World (Bazaar)
Golden Trim Nutcracker Vest - Voile Holiday Boutique (Bazaar)
Stunning Falls Scarf - Tingeling (Bazaar)
Bushra Bag - Miss Sixty
Draped Pleather Mini - LE
Basic Black Tights - Basics
Superbowl Thigh High Tights - WOTW (Bazaar)
Thanksgiving Heels - Special Offer




No comments:

Post a Comment