Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Outfit | Where Are Your People?


We've finally been getting warmer weather where I live, so I was inspired to make a more traditional "spring" outfit today. It's got pastels and lace and everything, quite a change from my usual grungy looks, no? I actually used to dress like this all the time a couple of years ago, on Stardoll and in real life, but then for some reason I started liking darker looks. I still like this style quite a bit though, I just don't wear it as much.

I'm wearing:
Daisy Headband - Pretty 'n Love (Bazaar)
Grand Knitted Wedding Blouse - Voile
Lemon Lace Top - Pretty 'n Love (Bazaar)
Hot Buys Citron Skater Dress - Bonjour Bizou (Bazaar)
Prato In Fiore Shoulder Bag - It Girls
Basic Nude Oxfords - Basics (Bazaar)


4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!

    Also, MLLE (mllemedoll.blogspot.com) would love to be partners with Abstractions. Message me @Herothespicy on Stardoll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do so! Terribly sorry it's taken me so long to reply, by the way.

      Delete