Sunday, July 7, 2013

Outfit of the Week | All I Want


I am utterly in love with this striped skirt.
It's so hard to believe it was free - to me it looks like it could be from one of the older Antidote or LE collections. I honestly think it's one of the best new clothing pieces we've had in months. For those who don't know how to get it, it's a free gift when you complete an offer for free SD or SC. I recommend the Glimpse Facebook app offer, if you have it available c:
I'm also enamoured with the free dress from the 250 million celebration. Like everyone else, I am disappointed that they didn't give us free SD like the last time, but the Topshop dress is the silver lining. I'm hoping the high-quality of the dress and skirt signal a revival of the old Stardoll style!


I'm wearing:
Black Bratz Hat - Bratz
Leather Jacket - Fallen Angel
Jailbreaker Skirt - Special Offer
Checked Clutch Purse - Bonjour Bizou
Nelly Hair Piece - Nelly.com
Bracelet w/ Studs - Evil Panda


No comments:

Post a Comment