Friday, June 21, 2013

Outfit of the Week | Railroad Track


I just bought this new hair and couldn't wait to style it. I can't even tell you how much I love ombremy own hair in real life is ombre and very similar to this colouring-wise. I've been looking for a good ombre hair on SD for what seemed like forever without much luck, until the new Tress Up collection came out. Almost all of the new styles are designed well, but it's a shame that most STILL don't fit the dolls' faces properly. I don't see how they could possibly mess up so often, since presumably they design the hair on a Stardoll face, right? It doesn't seem very complicated...

I'm wearing:
Flapper Collar - Decades
Taupe Slouchy Sweater - Archive
Hotbuys Fanny Pack - Fallen Angel
LE Fringed Shorts - LE
Bracelet Clutch - Archive
Sky Ring - Nelly.com
Charlun Shoes - Killah

No comments:

Post a Comment