Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I miss this place

Hello again! My real life's still crazy busy, I'm afraid. But I figured I would post something to let everyone know this blog's not dead; I plan to pick up where I left off (but bigger and better) at some unspecified point in the future. Until then, I'll be on and off Stardoll sporadically, but feel free to get in touch with me there!

Shameless plug time - I was just messing around with the fancy new stardesign hair system, and came up with this ombre wig. I've never been terribly talented at designing hair, but I'm pretty darn proud of this one tbh so I'd love to hear some feedback!


Oh, and how about that Dior Tribute, amirite? 10/10, would buy again.

2 comments:

  1. I like this Design. I'm not talented at these topics, so great job honey! The color is amazing ;) And the Dior Tribute is nice, just I think the shoes aren't that good like the clothes are.
    Greats, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me neither, really. I just dabble from time to time in the hopes I'll suddenly acquire some talent, I guess. I see such amazing wigs from other designers and I wouldn't even know how to start making something like that.

      Delete